Alternative investment types that The Advancement Group, LLC teaches and deploys:
- First Lien Real Estate Secured Notes
- Trust Deeds
- Property Tax Loans
- Property Tax Lien Purchases
- Tax Deed Purchases
- REO Investment Opportunities
Real Estate Investments
First Lien Real Estate Secured Notes
The Advancement Group is actively developing a Capital Investor Network to participate as funding sites for real estate secured notes.
Investors are liquidating investment portfolios and are looking for aggressive returns normally associated with stock and mutual fund investments.
The Advancement Group is using Real Estate Secured Notes to achieve aggressive and fixed return on investments for its Capital Investor Network.
Additionally, The Advancement Group teaches IRA Beneficiaries/Real Estate Investors and their trusted advisors how to deploy Self-Directed IRA Investment Concepts and Strategies to achieve an aggressive and fixed return on investments.
Beneficiaries of Traditional and Simple IRA’s may be eligible to convert their IRA to a Self-Directed IRA (SDIRA). As well, Beneficiaries have learned that if done correctly, they can avoid early distribution penalties and avoid or defer taxable events by deploying Self-Directed IRA Concepts and Strategies.
The Advancement Group is available to provide comprehensive education.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Real Estate Secured
2. Loan-To-Value not to exceed 65% of After Repair Value
3. Scope of Repairs and Draw Schedule Required
4. Repair Funds to Be Escrowed with Sunwest Trust.
5. Inspections required for Disbursement of Repair Funds.
6. Interest Rate: 8% or 10% Interest Only Payments
7. Due Diligence:
- Title Committment
- Appraisal and/or Broker Price Opinion
- Hazard Insurance Policy
- Copy of Lease
- Copy of Purchase Contract
- Copy of Refinance Commitment
- Copy of Property Management Contract
8. Term: Six to Twelve Months
9. Payment of 12 month of Hazard Insurance Premium from Date of Funding
10. Reserves to be Held in Escrow by Sunwest Trust:
- Interest Only Payment Reserves to Equal Term of Note
- Property Tax Reserves to Equal Term of Note
Documents to Secure Loan Funding:
- Promissory Note
- Deed of Trust
- Security Agreement
- Assignment of Leases and Rents
- Closing Instructions and Closing Documents to be Reviewed by Lender and Funding Site Representative
- Final HUD-1 Settlement Statement Reviewed by Borrower, Lender and Funding Site Representative
- Wire Transfer to Title Company
- Title Policy at Funding
- Ad Valorem Tax Certificate
- Home Owner’s Association Certificate
- Hazard Insurance Binder naming Lender and/or its Assigns as Loss Payee
- Assignment of Lender’s Interest to Funding Site
- ACH Authorization Document for Wire to Funding Site Bank Account
- Escrow Agreement Executed by Borrower, Lender and Funding Site Representative
Property Tax Loans
Property Tax Lien
REO Investment Opportunities